I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Draft from the Past - half circle skirt


Madame Weigel does it again. 

This pattern is for a half circle (in one piece) skirt with faced waistband. 



It adorable but not even the slimmest of my adult friends, has a 24 inch waist.


The instructions and pieces are intact and I doubt the pattern has been used.

It would look so cute in a print with a crisp shirt and cardie or matching bolero.

As much as I love it, this one will be going on eBay - or speak up in the comments and we can do a deal if you'd like it.  That might keep me in pattern money for a little while.

No comments: